wednesday 09 january 2013 at 12h10
We're very happy to introduce "Byzantin Translator", the new ionize CMS backend translation module.
It works with ionize CMS 0.9.9 and gives you the ability to easily translate the backend without directly editing the sources files. It is one backend module only for the moment. That means you need to be editor to be able to use it.
- Select the source language and source file to translate
- Select the destination lang and destination language file
- Creates the destination lang folder if it doesn't exists
- Saves backup of already existing translated file at each save
You want to help us translate the ionize CMS backend?
- Download and install the module here:
- Send us your translation package (zip of the lang folder in /application/language/) at team [at] ionizecms [dot] com
After we've reviewed it, will add your translation package in the GitHub translation repository: