You can manager 2 types of links :
- Link from a page (or article) to one other page or article
- Link from one piece of article content to one page or article.
The use of internal links depends on how your website is built. You will perhaps not need to use the 2 types of links.
Link from one page to one article / page
Used to link one navigation item (page or article) to one other page or article of the website. In this case, the navigation item will link to the item.
Link from article content
It is possible to add one link to one page or article of the website directly in the content of one article.
Create an internal link
To create one internal link, for example from one article to one page :
- Edit the source article,
- Drag the page by holding the button mouse on its page's name,
- Drop the page in the link box of the article,
- That's it.
Link inside article content
To create one link inside the content of one article :
- Edit the article,
- Select the text on which you want to add the link
- Click on the "Insert / Edit link" anchor button
- Click on the "pages browse" icon : it open one window with the website tree
- Click one time one the name of the destination element : this adds the link to this element