#1 2014-04-03 02:01:56

Dp.hermes

Forum : Add "Solved" option on topics

Hi everybody,

I've posted some topics on this forum, and never neglect to congratulate you for this great and really amazing CMS. So once again : congrats.

Though, for newbies like me, who are a bit lost at the beginning, the best way to find answers and/or ask for help is this forum.

Unfortunately, it's (for now at least) a little complicated to find something really helpfull among this thousands posts.
A lot of them don't have a real answer and get lost in space.

For example : I posted a topic and nobody will give a damn anymore to answer my question coz' it has 3 replies and doesn't appear in "unanswered" anymore though I don't have any clue how to do what I asked about.

A lot of forums have the possibility for users to declare a topic as [Solved] and (maybe I'm asking too much) vote for the best answer that really helped them.

SO, in the end (yes, I talk a lot), I think that it would be a grand advance for Ionize to offer this option in its forum.

Coz' YEAH, I plan to learn a lot about Ionize and maybe in the future help you to develop it (e.g: useful modules, ideas, and so on). But to do so, I don't deny that I will have to undrstand it fully !! big_smile

Regards,

Damien

Last edited by Dp.hermes (2014-07-12 10:55:00)

#2 2014-04-04 09:30:49

wojtek
Website

Re: Forum : Add "Solved" option on topics

I would be happy if  they will do it.
I too really like the CMS - its one of the best.

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations