#1 2015-02-20 11:12:19

Kink
Ion Tester

New website with Ionize : www.agro-dynamic.com

I'm very proud to present www.agro-dynamic.com, a website made with Ionize.

Many improvments and hack of the core : some register_events(), a module to store contacts and potential customer, specials add_ons() on articles...

Because there are lots of pictures, and to avoid latency, i writed a register_events() on Article.save.after(), which generate thumbs of medias.

To increase load, i use the incredible Ukyo's Assetic module (http://ionizecms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1788)

I know there are a lot of things to do for responsive design.

What is your opinion? What do you think about the work?

Nota : there is only french, a client choice.

Last edited by Kink (2015-02-20 16:46:05)

Webmaster / OUF!WEB

#2 2015-04-03 12:34:34

florian.k

Re: New website with Ionize : www.agro-dynamic.com

Hi Kink,

It is a really nice website. I tested search engine and it works well. When you scroll on the product page the items appear smoothly.

Nevertheless your SEO isn't optimized you have the same meta description for each page. Then I think your design is a little bit "big" (the icons, the slideshow on the homepage) and I dislike your body background with the eagle, we don't see the eagle, it's pixelized.

In conclusion that's a nice job. smile

#3 2015-04-03 14:02:36

Kink
Ion Tester

Re: New website with Ionize : www.agro-dynamic.com

Thanks Florian.k for your feedback.
Yes SEO is not optimised, because the client does'nt fill the meta tag for each page... Also, i have done a little trick for alt tag that Ionize doesn't handle : if the field is empty, i get the title of the media instead letting it empty.

The client can also define a background : a video or a picture. And... this is the client picture. Well... the client love the bird. It's a woodcock, not an eagle wink

Thanks.

Webmaster / OUF!WEB

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations