#1 2015-08-04 06:45:40

franolivera
Website

error: Many tries to login with the identification username:"user"

I keep receiving this error in the log file when I try to access the admin panel:

User: Many tries to login with the identification username:"user" from ip "198.xx.xx.xxx", try no 17

It's a fresh installation of ionize 1.0.7 on my web server. I can't access the admin panel.

I've tried every single thing that I have found on the forum about this and nothing seems to work.

#2 2015-08-04 22:27:42

franolivera
Website

Re: error: Many tries to login with the identification username:"user"

This is what I did to get it working on my donweb.com servers.

I sing up for a free account at byethost.com, I installed ionize 1.0.7, everything went smoothly, no errors. I was able to login to the back end without any problems.

Then I copied all the files and the database and I uploaded everything into my donweb.com servers.

I had to change of course some data on: application/config/database.php

And now it works perfectly.

I assume that it's something that has to do more with the server config than the cms. I guess the problems is on installation. Maybe some files or fiels on the database are not installed properly and that's why it doesn't work then. That's the only explanation I could find because intallation works well on certain servers. Not everyone is experiencing these issues.

I hope it helps someone. smile

#3 2015-08-05 13:49:37

daniel

Re: error: Many tries to login with the identification username:"user"

Its a common problem. If the admin login does not work after the installation see Admin password lost

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations