#1 2016-06-03 05:38:05

traber
Website

Socialize - A "Sociallike" fork

Hi guys,

I've been creating some websites using Ionize and realized that the only social module was a bit outdated, and, at least for me, the current options for sharing buttons (using javascript) lead to a poor design over the share buttons, as every button had a different custom style, and styles could not be overriden as the buttons are inside iframes.

Thats why i decided to create a custom fork of "Sociallike" fro Ukyo, and put it in Github:
https://github.com/TraberSoftware/Socialize

As everything in IonizeCMS, pretty simple to use:
- Create folder "Socialize" inside "modules".
- Extract the content inside that folder.
- Install the module.
- Insert in the pages/articles and enjoy smile

A custom example to use this with AZM Bootstrap Social Icons and FontAwesome looks like this:

<ion:socialize>
	<div class="social-buttons">
		Compartir: 		
		<div><a <ion:whatsapp_share_simple   class="btn azm-social azm-size-32 azm-long-shadow azm-whatsapp"    label="" render="false" />><i class="fa fa-whatsapp"></i></a></div>
		<div><a <ion:twitter_share_simple    class="btn azm-social azm-size-32 azm-long-shadow azm-twitter"     label="" render="false" via="agarpastor"/>><i class="fa fa-twitter"></i></a></div>
		<div><a <ion:facebook_share_simple   class="btn azm-social azm-size-32 azm-long-shadow azm-facebook"    label="" render="false" />><i class="fa fa-facebook"></i></a></div>
		<div><a <ion:googleplus_share_simple class="btn azm-social azm-size-32 azm-long-shadow azm-google-plus" label="" render="false" />><i class="fa fa-google-plus"></i></a></div>
	</div>
</ion:socialize>

sE15lC5.png

I also added a function to create a Whatsapp sharing button, which i think is really useful nowadays smile.

I hope you like it!

Credits to Ukyo (trk in Github) for creating the original module.

Greetings,
Traber.

Last edited by traber (2016-06-03 06:00:54)

Traber
Creator of Traber Software
www.trabersoftware.com

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations