#1 2016-06-27 13:50:02

dh-webservice.eu
Website

Inserting "@" closes dialog window

When I try to insert an email address while creating a new user, typing in an "@" causes the closing of the dialog box.
Detailed description:

- Go to the ionize backend
- Go to settings > Users
- Click "add new user"
- Fill in the data for the new user in the appearing dialog window
- If I try to insert the email address and type in the "@", the dialog box closes
- Afterwards, if I try to click "add new user" again, the button does no react (the dialog box does not open)
- I have to refresh the browser and go to the Users section again in order to get it working again
- It face the same problem in all dialog windows in ionize backed, regardless if in "article types", in the backend of a custom module or anywhere else

I have found this bug in the ionize versions 1.0.7 and ionize 1.0.8.

Someone has got a temporary solution for the problem? It is quite annoing when the backend of a website is used by several people. Non-programmers do not understand intuitively how to work around this problem.

Ionize Fan from Northern Italy ;-)

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations