#1 2016-08-19 18:24:21

dh-webservice.eu
Website

Duplicating Pages / Duplicating Articles by Drag n' Drop

It often occurs to me that I am building a website where I have the same article structure for several pages. If I want the same article structure for a second page, I have to duplicate each article one after another.
It would be extremely time-saving to have a "duplicate page" button for a whole page with all its articles and sub-pages, just like the already existing "duplicate article" button.

Further it would be very useful to dupliacte an article just by drag-n-dropping it to another position in the page tree. So far, it is only possible to create a "copy" by drag-n-drop and pressing the "shift" key, for ionize this means creating something like an alias.
So far, it's just possible dupliacting an article by clicking the "duplicate article" button and then defining step by step the, new article name, new folder, order etc. Having a drag-n-drop solution would be extremely time-saving here.

Ionize Fan from Northern Italy ;-)

#2 2016-09-03 09:18:04

adaliszk
Ionize Friend
Website

Re: Duplicating Pages / Duplicating Articles by Drag n' Drop

Hmm, noted for 2.0, maybe I will have time for the 1.x too.

Webdeveloper, Programmer, Application developer, Ionize friend
@adaliszk

#3 2016-09-05 19:09:45

dh-webservice.eu
Website

Re: Duplicating Pages / Duplicating Articles by Drag n' Drop

Thanks adamos, sounds very good to me

Ionize Fan from Northern Italy ;-)

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations