#1 2011-05-10 09:03:40

azzus

How to change or activate admin language

Hi All,

I want to change default admin languages with my own language : id =indonesia
I have make translation my own languange for admin and located it on folder : /application/languages/
as like as another languages.

But still not appears on admin panel languages list section.  How to activated my own language ??.
Need help to configure or activated my own languanges for admin

Thanks for advanced

Last edited by azzus (2011-05-10 09:04:43)

#2 2011-05-10 09:36:33

Hypee
Website

Re: How to change or activate admin language

Hi Azzus,

Please confirm that the language you added is not visible in "Settings->Ionize interface", "Administration interface languages" section.

(You have to reload the page after adding a language)

Last edited by Hypee (2011-05-10 09:36:58)

#3 2011-05-10 11:52:57

azzus

Hi Hypee,

I have to go in "Settings->Ionize interface", "Administration interface languages" section but nothing list languages visible. I did that with modzilla | chrome | firefox. 
I tried this on my localhost computer.

But on my online ionize (at hosting), all of list language visible. Default this section are en  and fr ( marked with check list).

Why on my localhost not visible ??

Thanks for advanced

#4 2011-05-10 17:25:12

Hypee
Website

So that's working on your hosted server but not on your dev computer/local server ?
Hmmm.

I have no clue.
Maybe try to download the whole Ionize directory from the server to your local server just in case you had messed up something, or try a fresh local install to see if languages are there.

Local server & hosted server are both under Linux or is the local server under Windows ?

#5 2011-05-11 02:54:50

azzus

Thanks hypee for reply my posting again.

Before you said, i had done installed fresh ionize96 for 3 times on my local server but still nothing list languages visible on "Administration interface languages" section. My local server is under windows xp pro sp2. I used xampp 1.7.3 package webserver for my dev application.
- Apache/2.2.14 (Win32)
-PHP: 5.3.1
-MySQL client version: 5.1.41

In third installed on "Administration interface languages" section (still nothing list languages visible),I had click save setting.And then after reload my page, default admin language changed just only english language. Flag for France was disappeared at the corner top right. So  I dont know how to showup again for france language. Im stuck here because i dont know what i have to do sad.

I know a little coded with php + mysql and framework CI. So maybe you can give me a clue to edit source ionize core or something file php for debugging in this case or just ionize96 not stable yet under windows for development.

Ionize at hosted server that was copied from my local server. So they were the same source.Hosted server under linux. But i will try copied  directory source on hosted server to my local server.

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations