#1 2011-10-31 00:57:29

robbycassa

Access authorizations, user selection rather than by group

Hello, I'm Roberto, I am a new user to ionize, First of all I would like to congratulate for the excellent work.

sorry for my bad English, I am Italian.

I would ask for advice about which I would like to make a simple change to the CMS, I would like to change the permissions management pages, then add the ability to set permissions for individual user, rather than for groups.

I have already done to change the view and controller management page to see the users.
\ application \ controllers \ admin \ page.php
\ themes \ admin \ views \ page.php

in particular I can not find the point at which they are stored on the database permissions to acces the page, I would like to save the choice of users authorized to view this page.

I know that probably I have not explained very well, I still wonder if you can help me in this step.

Thanking you in advance,

Roberto.

#2 2011-11-17 14:51:24

robbycassa

Re: Access authorizations, user selection rather than by group

No one who would be able to help me?

Hola

#3 2011-12-23 18:39:20

Pradeep Kumar

Re: Access authorizations, user selection rather than by group

Hi robbycassa,

I am facing the same problem if you have solve it , please put your solution here or mail me at vns.pradeep07@gmail.com

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations