#1 2010-06-04 15:16:42

vkinelev

Module tags, need help

Hi!

I'm bulding a web site using ionize cms. We have some specific functionalities and decided to make our modules.
The "tags.php" file was created and tags are displayed successfully from it. But I would like to have access to models from "tags.php" and don't know how to make that in a cleaner way.

"tags.php" uses "static" functions, so no way to access variables of our TagManager.

maybe it is possible to load module tags like ionize tags, but not using "autoload" function which just maps tag names to static functions?

Thanks in advance!

#2 2010-06-08 09:26:21

vkinelev

Re: Module tags, need help

For now I decided to modify "Tagmanager/Page.php" to add our specific tags. A dirty way, but my knowledge in ionize is not enough to make that cleaner. I would be very pleased if somebody have advice on how to make that better.

#3 2010-06-12 09:20:54

Michel-Ange
Ionize Core Team
Website

Re: Module tags, need help

Have a look at the "page" controller : it will show you how to load tagmanagers.

Hope it helps.

Inspiration & Innovation : Websites by Partikule, Agence Web Paris

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations