#1 2014-05-06 22:04:03

kochin

Are language files up to date?

When I was doing an installation of Ionize 1.0.6 using Traditional Chinese, I found there are some strings missing even though that file on the Ionize web site's translation interface shows 100% complete.

That makes me wonder whether the base language files on Ionize web site are up-to-date or not?

#2 2014-05-06 23:28:05

ukyo
Community Manager
Website

Re: Are language files up to date?

English language files updated for latest ionize lang files.

I can see 3 complated translations on : http://ionizecms.com/en/support/transla … anslations

Turkish
Swedish
French

<ion:ukyo from="Turkey" />
Ionize CMS Türkçe Dil Çeviri Dosyaları | My Github Repositories
Please send your first message to a forum section, not forum users or administration.

#3 2014-05-07 15:55:59

kochin

Re: Are language files up to date?

What I meant is that those translated files seem out-of-sync with the latest base language files, English. For instance, when you open install/language/en/install_lang.php and compare it to the French translated version, you will see there are discrepancies between them. Same with the Traditional Chinese translations I did.

So, my guess is that the base language files on Ionize web site have not been synchronized with the latest version.

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations