#1 2014-12-16 09:55:06

mrkumar

Allow user to Upload Profle image and Videos

Hello Friends..

i am working on a project where i have to allow users to upload profile image and videos.

So i want to know is it possible with ionize,  if yes please help me how can do that

Thanks
mr kumar

Last edited by mrkumar (2014-12-16 09:56:36)

#2 2015-01-29 05:29:18

damascus
Website

Re: Allow user to Upload Profle image and Videos

@mrkumar,

That really issnt an issue regarding ionizecms.

Ionize is built upon CodeIgniter, which has copious documentation and plently of example code out there for handling all kinds of file uploads.

IonizeCMS would be responsible for holding translated content to be displayed on pages, but Codeigniter controllers and AJAX would be your best way of managing user profiles in my opinion.

Ionize would have little to do directly with users uploading content unless you truly desired it to, by use of modules and ect. But i have little experience there but have used many Codeigniter style controllers, usually called via ajax but not always, just provide pathing using /application/config/routes.php)

Anything Codeigniter can do, ionize can do, though again i would recommend ajax to help seperate certain logic like that from ionize tagmanager and the like.

Webmaster | OneCNC Australia

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations