#1 2016-02-12 12:32:42

blondie63

mysqli problem

Hi, i've tried to move one my site to a new server, frontend works fine but i cannot login to admin area.
I've activate the log (4) and i' see this errors:

ERROR - 2016-02-12 10:35:55 --> Severity: Warning  --> mysqli_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50546 Library:100023 /var/www/html/www.harleydavidsonvicenza.com/html/system/database/drivers/mysqli/mysqli_driver.php 73
ERROR - 2016-02-12 10:35:55 --> Severity: Notice  --> Undefined property: Page::$settings_model /var/www/html/www.harleydavidsonvicenza.com/html/application/core/MY_Controller.php 84

I'm using MaridDB 10.0.23

Someone can help me ?

Thanks

Blondie

Last edited by blondie63 (2016-02-12 13:12:29)

#2 2016-03-08 19:01:34

Dp.hermes

Re: mysqli problem

Hi there,

For the first warning, it's usually a library compatibility problem.
When you built your website, your PHP was compiled with an older version of MySQL (for example 5.1) but now and when you declared your website on the new server you made it run the the newest your server can propose (e.g: 5.3 or 5.4, etc)
----> 1- The easy way : Try to go in your website parameters on your server and change the PHP on the version you made your website
2- The kick ass boring long and killing way : update your website according to your server library version.

The second warning is due to the first on I think, as far as it just controls your entries and logs. SO normally, you just have to fixe the first problem, and the second one should disappear. wink

Tell us if this solution worked or not.

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations