#1 2016-02-03 14:35:12

west

How to move files between folder in the Media Manager

Hi all,

I have many files managed by Media Manager. Now user wants to restructure some folders in the media manager. But I found that we cannot move files between folder in the Media Manager. I can only move the files in the current folder to a subfolder or back to the parent folder. Is there anyway for us to move files from/to a speicify folder?

Thanks in advance.

#2 2016-02-06 15:04:26

otemu

Re: How to move files between folder in the Media Manager

Hey,

Your most likely have to modify the database table 'media' as this contains all the paths to your media.

Hope that helps

#3 2016-03-23 19:28:17

adaliszk
Ionize Friend
Website

Re: How to move files between folder in the Media Manager

Hello,

Far as I know Ionize does not have this feature yet, I added to my IO2.0 list this request, and maybe I will add it to 1.0.x too in the near future. Until then you have to write an UPDATE in database after you done with the restructure.

Best Regards,
Adamos42

Webdeveloper, Programmer, Application developer, Ionize friend
@adaliszk

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations