#1 2016-03-17 23:24:32

dh-webservice.eu
Website

www.pluner.schenna.com

Hey guys,

it's me again. Sorry, I can't stop creating ionize website one after antoher :-) :-) I just enjoy coding with this CMS more and more.
For my most recent work i highly appreciated that ionize offers the possibility to tailor the website to the sophisticated requirements of my clients. Unlinke Wordpress or other Plugin-based CMS, ionize is very able in customizing every character, every pixel to your exact needs.

Now, some short facts to this project. In South Tyrol, the region I come from, tourism makes up for a huge share of people's income. It's the most important employer of the region. And indeed, it is a very beautiful country for holidaymaker and nature lovers. Recently, I was assigned with the project of creating a new website for a small but nice bed an breakfast house, hope you like it:

http://www.pluner.schenna.com

Futhermore I used the ionize Ajax Form Module for the Newsletter registration.
I am glad about any comment or critic.

Cheers
David

Last edited by dh-webservice.eu (2016-03-18 17:46:14)

Ionize Fan from Northern Italy ;-)

#2 2016-04-22 11:54:32

Aleksbu

Re: www.pluner.schenna.com

Booking system very nice

#3 2016-04-22 11:58:35

dh-webservice.eu
Website

Re: www.pluner.schenna.com

Thank you for your comment! I wanted to make it as easy as possible for the guest to send a booking request.

Ionize Fan from Northern Italy ;-)

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations