#26 2015-10-25 14:37:32

adaliszk
Ionize Friend
Website

Re: [DISCUSSION] Ionize 2.0 Development

Hello Guys!

I created a list of the requests: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WD4 … sp=sharing
Today I will have a stream with the development on my livecoding channel: https://www.livecoding.tv/adamos42/

Webdeveloper, Programmer, Application developer, Ionize friend
@adaliszk

#27 2015-11-12 14:08:38

otemu

Hey adamos42,

When will you do your next stream? I be interested in watching.

#28 2015-11-12 14:12:58

adaliszk
Ionize Friend
Website

otemu wrote:

When will you do your next stream?

It will be on this weekend if everything goes right. Im upgraded my ubuntu and my compiled ffmpeg (which converting the recorded video into streamable format) died last weekend, Im solved so on this weekend we will have a double time show or two with a little pause.

@adaliszk

#29 2016-01-19 00:12:31

thefly

Will your version be compatible with this ionize version? Or do we need to rewrite every website we made with the official version?

#30 2016-04-04 15:47:03

adaliszk
Ionize Friend
Website

thefly wrote:

Will your version be compatible with this ionize version? Or do we need to rewrite every website we made with the official version?

The themes and the database will be automatic migrated, for the modules I think I will made some compatibility mode but the modules should be rewritten because most of the code under the hood is changing for better performance and support.

Last edited by adaliszk (2016-04-05 11:22:17)

@adaliszk

#31 2016-06-26 05:43:12

adaliszk
Ionize Friend
Website

Unfortunatley I cannot continue my stream about the development so I will update here

I added a roadmap for the development, check it on Github or on the forum: http://ionizecms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2291
The roadmap have tree milestones, the progress can be check on github, also the project was remaked from the ground up with composer, now the framework is loaded by composer and in milestone#2 I wll add install script with composer so the whole Ionize could installed trough that.

I will recreate the database too and first I want to show the base markup for a content object:

Contents.png

and ask that I missing something or that looks good?

@adaliszk

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations