#1 2016-06-03 04:37:50

traber
Website

Hi ^^

Hello there,

I'm just another web developer smile. I've been usign Codeigniter framework for the last 3 years, based on this, i've looking for a CMS based on Codeigniter, so as i know the main base of the framework, i could be able to extend the CMS and create some modules for it if needed. Then, i knew about Ionize CMS and i fell in love.

How to say... Is just like the CMS of every programmers dream, for me, looks really well structured, seems reasonably easy to use and modify, and creating any website with it is very simple. Is quite configurable, the built-in admin panel is just perfect... reminds me to MODX, but even easier!

I hope i can help to make IonizeCMS better smile.

Greetings,
Traber.

Traber
Creator of Traber Software
www.trabersoftware.com

#2 2016-06-05 13:55:31

otemu

Re: Hi ^^

Welcome Traber smile

#3 2016-08-10 01:12:11

HelenScarborough86
Website

Hi man wink Nice to meet you.

If you are a fan of sports, check deski north

#4 2016-08-10 10:54:15

dh-webservice.eu
Website

Hello Traber,
welcome to the ionize forum. I think you pointed out the advantages of ionize CMS very well. I actually have the same opinion, I've never experienced a better structured and cleaner CMS than this.
Furthermore, the development of indivdual modules is well documented - so far I developed one module and it worked out very nicely.
If there is anything you need regarding ionize, feel free to ask me.

Ionize Fan from Northern Italy ;-)

#5 2016-09-01 08:58:42

dgfjgh

Love is like the leaf, the neglected green in Cheap RS 2007 Gold, appeared in the bud in patience.

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations