#1 2016-09-08 18:41:31

themhouse
Website

Ionize 0.9.7 beta - login problem

Hey guys,

I will be happy somebody to help me with this issue. I manage a site with Ionize 0.9.7 beta.
The last time when i login to the administration was before one or one and a half years. 
Never mind,  my problem is with my user and password, I cannot login anymore in the back-end. I tried to change the hash for my password, I'm trying to install another Ionize and to use the new password hash from it, but still I cannot login to the admin part.

If somebody know how can i login or how to turn on the login will be great.
If not... i will transfer it piece by piece big_smile

Thanks in advance smile
Cheers,
Milen

Web and Graphic Design studio PONTODESIGN
Download Bulgarian Translation

#2 2016-09-08 22:45:22

themhouse
Website

Re: Ionize 0.9.7 beta - login problem

Ok, I think I found it. I moved the site on my server with lower version of MySQL and update the to Ionize to 0.9.7, and I just login...
I'm thinking - the problem is coming from the MySQL version but i'm not saw sure about this.
And yeah, one more thing... version 0.9.7 work only with php 5.2... if somebody knows how can i run on version 5.5 will be great.

Thanks,
Milen

Web and Graphic Design studio PONTODESIGN
Download Bulgarian Translation

What's Ionize ?

Ionize is an Open Source Content Management System created by webdesigners for webdesigners.

Created and maintained by Partikule and Toopixel, Ionize wants to be the easiest and most powerful CMS.

Can I help ?

Because talent is nothing without involvement, we are looking for motivated coders and webdesigners to join the project team.

Resources

Documentation : doc.ionizecms.com

Development : Ionize on GitHub
Translations : Ionize Translations